Sunday, August 5, 2012

Donum of Fides / Trepidus Mihi

Brutus' ally? Et tu you?
Sweet eyes have lied; I fell as did our CIA to
Hiss and Ames alike, I am no stranger here.
Dare believe in once and always?
Tim'rous beastie, plans I've made,
Ever after, striven for again
In dark and dim and dreading
Loss and fearing leaving. Oh
Beowulf slay my demon Doubt!
Fool me once and shame to lies,
But dare I play the fool anew?
In song, ride on, bold Highwayman,
To this Bess awaits your call,
in dark night, trigger mine.
A blast, as sought by Fawkes,
Enfold my works in fire, and Bang!
Believe? Dare I, Marion, flee
to the Greenwood Tree, and
give with you to they who need?
So strong am I, steel beneath this sugar sweet,
From disappointment, loss, regret: am I
Ready once again now, Pollard? Guide me
Win my "Hunnert Grander", heart and feet!
As tread on softly, steady, falter none
Believe? I want to! Bring me home!

No comments:

Post a Comment