Sunday, March 25, 2012

Gentle End

Wonder if I crossed your mind tonight before your body hit the bed
Did you wish I was with you; were you glad to be alone
I’m only in the other room, but am I in your head
I want to be there with you, how could you not have known
I wish I knew what changed that made me less a part of you
When you think of me you love me; that I do not doubt
When we are in the same place I see the love in you
It’s when you’re by yourself again a bright light goes out
You don’t have to be alone, I don’t have to be afraid
Did you even notice, did you care I wasn’t there
I’d never turn you down; I can’t turn you away
I want to be a part of you; you have to know I care
Why ever avoid me the way that you do
Are you wondering if I’m thinking of you

No comments:

Post a Comment