Thursday, March 29, 2012

Mr. Big Thing

Be a really pretty good girl, be a bratty whining whore, girl
Be what I want you don't be what you want, girl
Don't be a freak out throw a conniption fit
Just stay my angel, stay my little prissy bitch
So you don't like this me the way I say this
How do you expect that I should take this bullshit?

Throw me another bone, a riddle from your big throne
Give me one more damn direction, tell me who and what and how to function
Mr. High and sweet and mighty Mister big thing your mental power's tiny

Be a really smart girl, be a supergenius servant girl
Do what I say you don't know what you want, girl
Don't have a habit, don't, cause you can't commit to
Don't dare to breathe you don't have what I'm into
So you don't want the me the way I do this
How do you explain why you hold me to your bullshit

Give me another chance another time to show you what I have
How about some more instruction, so I know who I am and how to function
Mr. kiss my boots and kiss my ass, yeah Mr. Big Thing, I'm all for that

So break me down slowly and then you build me up to something
To a model of designer freak I'm pretty I don't say a thing
Why not get yourself a nice inflatable toy
You demented, abusive, pathetic little boy
Why not tear down something not real to begin with
Why not get some mental help instead of living in this bullshit

No comments:

Post a Comment