Sunday, March 25, 2012

Stay Out / Come In

Stay Out!---------------------------------------------------------------------------Come In!
This is my world.--------------------------------------------------------This is my world.
Unless you want to add to it constructively/You show me love and I reciprocate.
Unless you can improve the way it is,----------Make yourself at home, my friend.
Stay Out!---------------------------------------------------------------------------Come In!
I don't need your bitterness here;--------------------Rest your weary feet and soul.
Leave it outside or don't come in.----------------------You are a breath of fresh air.
I mean you no harm,-----------------------------------------------I mean you no harm;
Why should you bring me down?-------------------Thank you for lifting my spirit.
This is my heart.---------------------------------------------------Welcome to my heart.
Stay Out!---------------------------------------------------------------------------Come In!

No comments:

Post a Comment